[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer: Billie Rinaldi
Jian He
2017-10-27 18:55:45 UTC
Hi All,

It is my pleasure to announce that the Apache Hadoop PMC voted to add Billie Rinaldi as a committer in recognition of her continued contributions to the project.
Please join me in congratulating Billie Rinaldi !

Best regards,
Jian
(on behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC)
Shane Kumpf
Andrew Wang
Wei Yan
2017-10-27 19:08:17 UTC
Congrats Billie.

Sent from my iPhone
Post by Andrew Wang
Congrats Billie!
Post by Shane Kumpf
Congrats, Billie!
Zhihai Xu
2017-10-27 20:16:19 UTC
Congratulation Billie!

zhihai
Post by Wei Yan
Congrats Billie.
Sent from my iPhone
Post by Andrew Wang
Congrats Billie!
On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 11:57 AM, Shane Kumpf <
Post by Shane Kumpf
Congrats, Billie!
Xiao Chen
2017-10-27 20:38:13 UTC
Congrats!

-Xiao
Post by Zhihai Xu
Congratulation Billie!
zhihai
Post by Wei Yan
Congrats Billie.
Sent from my iPhone
Post by Andrew Wang
Congrats Billie!
On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 11:57 AM, Shane Kumpf <
Post by Shane Kumpf
Congrats, Billie!
Junping Du
2017-10-27 20:57:27 UTC
Congrats, Billie! Keep up the good work! :)

Thanks,

Junping

Sunil G

Brahma Reddy Battula