[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop PMC: Haibo Chen
Daniel Templeton
2018-11-20 00:54:31 UTC
It is with great pleasure that I announce the latest addition to the
Hadoop PMC: Haibo Chen.  Welcome to the PMC, Haibo, and congratulations!

Daniel

Naganarasimha Garla
2018-11-20 01:29:06 UTC
Congrats and welcome Haibo Chen !

Regards,
+ Naga
Yufei Gu
2018-11-20 05:15:18 UTC
Congrats, Haibo!

Best,

Yufei

`This is not a contribution`

Rohith Sharma K S
2018-11-20 05:55:32 UTC
Congratulations Haibo!
junpingdu(堵俊平)
2018-11-20 06:03:41 UTC
Congrats, Haibo!

Thanks,

Junping

For additional commands, e
Sunil Govindan
2018-11-20 06:18:22 UTC
Congratulations Haibo!

- Sunil

Sangjin Lee
Andrew Wang
2018-11-20 17:25:52 UTC
Congrats Haibo!
Post by Sangjin Lee
Congratulations!
Post by Daniel Templeton
It is with great pleasure that I announce the latest addition to the
Hadoop PMC: Haibo Chen. Welcome to the PMC, Haibo, and
congratulations!
Post by Rohith Sharma K S
Post by Daniel Templeton
Daniel
Wangda Tan
2018-11-20 17:26:41 UTC
Congrats!

Best,
Wangda

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 9:26 AM Andrew Wang
Post by Andrew Wang
Congrats Haibo!
Post by Sangjin Lee
Congratulations!
Post by Daniel Templeton
It is with great pleasure that I announce the latest addition to the
Hadoop PMC: Haibo Chen. Welcome to the PMC, Haibo, and
congratulations!
Post by Rohith Sharma K S
Post by Daniel Templeton
Daniel
John Zhuge
2018-11-20 17:44:34 UTC
Congrats Haibo!!
Post by Wangda Tan
Congrats!
Best,
Wangda
On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 9:26 AM Andrew Wang
Post by Andrew Wang
Congrats Haibo!
Post by Sangjin Lee
Congratulations!
Post by Andrew Wang
Post by Sangjin Lee
Post by Rohith Sharma K S
Post by Daniel Templeton
Hadoop PMC: Haibo Chen. Welcome to the PMC, Haibo, and
congratulations!
Post by Rohith Sharma K S
Post by Daniel Templeton
Daniel
John Zhuge
Esteban Gutierrez
2018-11-20 20:58:34 UTC
Congrats, Haibo!

Thanks,
Esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.
Post by John Zhuge
Congrats Haibo!!
Post by Wangda Tan
Congrats!
Best,
Wangda
On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 9:26 AM Andrew Wang
Post by Andrew Wang
Congrats Haibo!
Post by Andrew Wang
Post by Sangjin Lee
Post by Rohith Sharma K S
Post by Daniel Templeton
Hadoop PMC: Haibo Chen. Welcome to the PMC, Haibo, and
congratulations!
Post by Rohith Sharma K S
Post by Daniel Templeton
Daniel