[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop committer: Jonathan Hung
Ganesh Ananthakrishnan
2018-05-18 22:10:48 UTC
Hi Jonathan, Congatulations!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 2:56 PM, Konstantin Shvachko<***@gmail.com> wrote: Hi all,

I am very glad to announce that Jonathan Hung was voted by the PMC as a
Hadoop committer.
Please join me to congratulate Jonathan with this well deserved status!

Thanks,
--Konstantin
Yufei Gu
2018-05-18 22:13:48 UTC
Congratulations, Jonathan!

Best,

Yufei

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 3:11 PM Ganesh Ananthakrishnan
--Konstantin
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli

Zhe Zhang
2018-05-18 22:24:44 UTC
Congrats Jonathan!
Post by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Congratulations Jonathan, keep up the great work!
Thanks
+Vinod
Post by Ganesh Ananthakrishnan
Hi all,
I am very glad to announce that Jonathan Hung was voted by the PMC as a
Hadoop committer.
Please join me to congratulate Jonathan with this well deserved status!
Thanks,
--Konstantin
Zhe Zhang
Apache Hadoop Committer