[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop PMC: Bibin A Chundutt
Naganarasimha Garla
2018-08-15 01:14:42 UTC
Hi All,

It is my pleasure to announce that the Apache Hadoop PMC voted to add Bibin
A Chundutt as a PMC member. This is in recognition of Bibin's contributions
to the Hadoop community. And i am glad that he has accepted the invitation.

Please join me in congratulating Bibin!

Regards,
+ Naga
Sunil G
2018-08-15 02:46:43 UTC
Congratulations and welcome Bibin!

- Sunil

+ Naga
Vinayakumar B

+ Naga
Uma gangumalla
2018-08-15 19:52:37 UTC
Congrats Bibin.

Regards,
Uma

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 6:14 PM, Naganarasimha Garla <
+ Naga
Brahma Reddy Battula
2018-08-16 02:43:32 UTC
Congratulations Bibin!!

Brahma Reddy Battula
________________________________

+ Naga
Wangda Tan
2018-08-16 04:57:38 UTC
Congrats!

Best,
Wangda

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 7:43 PM Brahma Reddy Battula <
Post by Brahma Reddy Battula
Congratulations Bibin!!
Brahma Reddy Battula
________________________________
+ Naga
junpingdu(堵俊平)
2018-08-17 13:19:36 UTC
Congrats, Bibin!

Thanks,

Junping

On 15/08/2018, 09:15, "Naganarasimha Garla" <***@apache.org> wrote:

Hi All,

It is my pleasure to announce that the Apache Hadoop PMC voted to add Bibin
A Chundutt as a PMC member. This is in recognition of Bibin's contributions
to the Hadoop community. And i am glad that he has accepted the invitation.

Please join me in congratulating Bibin!

Regards,
+ Naga

For additional commands, e