[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop Committer: Shane Kumpf
Sunil G
2018-05-13 11:10:32 UTC
Hearty Congratulations Shane!

-Sunil
Hi All
It is my pleasure to announce that Shane Kumpf becomes a Hadoop Committer.
Please join me in congratulating Shane !
Jian
Naganarasimha Garla
Jian
Wangda Tan
2018-05-14 02:10:33 UTC
Congrats!

Best,
Wangda

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 6:50 PM, Naganarasimha Garla <
Post by Naganarasimha Garla
Congratulations Shane !
Jian
俊平堵
2018-05-14 02:48:40 UTC
Congrats, Shane! Well deserved.

Thanks,

Junping
Jian
Mohammad Reza Gerami
*Mohammad Reza Gerami*
Rohith Sharma K S
2018-05-14 05:01:25 UTC
Congratulations Shane!

-Rohith Sharma K S
Jian
Zian Chen
Eric Badger
2018-05-14 15:07:13 UTC
Always a pleasure to work with Shane and happy that he's getting the
recognition he deserves! Congratulations, Shane!

Eric
Post by Zian Chen
Congrats Shane!
On May 13, 2018, at 10:01 PM, Rohith Sharma K S <
Suma Shivaprasad
Shane Kumpf
2018-05-15 11:59:24 UTC
Thank you for all for the congratulations and recognition. I look forward
to continuing to collaboration with this great community.

-Shane

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 10:04 AM, Suma Shivaprasad <
Post by Suma Shivaprasad
Congrats Shane !
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
2018-05-15 23:44:44 UTC
Congratulations! Keep up the great work!

Thanks
+Vinod
Post by Shane Kumpf
Thank you for all for the congratulations and recognition. I look forward
to continuing to collaboration with this great community.
-Shane
On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 10:04 AM, Suma Shivaprasad <
Post by Suma Shivaprasad
Congrats Shane !

Eric Payne