[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Suma Shivaprasad
Wangda Tan
2018-11-19 22:28:38 UTC
It is my pleasure to announce that Suma Shivaprasad has been elected as a
committer on the Apache Hadoop project. We appreciate her contributions to
Hadoop thus far, and look forward to more.

Please join me in congratulating Suma!

Regards,
Wangda Tan on behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC
surendra lilhore
2018-11-20 05:12:52 UTC
Congratulation Suma!

-Surendra